Kerala Chief Minister Pinarayi Vijayan will formally inaugurate the Lulu cyber tower 2 on Saturday at Infopark in Kochi. The Central Minister of state for IT and Electronics SS Ahluwalia will preside over the function. This was announced by Yusuff Ali MA, Chairman of Lulu Group.
Constructed at an investment of Rs. 400 crores, this is the second major investment by the lulu group in the IT sector in the state of Kerala after lulu cyber tower 1, already houses more than 20 prominent IT companies that employ more than 5,000 IT professionals.
Lulu Cyber Tower 2 will have the following attractions
- Located centrally in Infopark special economic zone with world class infrastructure
- Easy connectivity to airport and other transport hubs.
- Ground plus 19 floors with a total area of more than 15 lakh sq. feet
- Larger floor size of more than 85,000 sq. feet which offers seating capacity of more than 1,200 per floor
- Expected to create job opportunities for more than 11,000 IT professionals with leading IT companies.
- Building has many features like double gazed, energy efficient centrally air-conditioned building and uninterrupted power supply with 100% power back up
- Multilevel car parking for more than 1,400 cares
- 16 nos of high speed passenger elevators and 2 nos of service lifts
- It has a huge food court with wide dining options/ restaurants/coffee shop/part area/bank/ATMs.
- International Standard Gymnasium and yoga center
- World class Training and conferencing facilities